CONSTANT PRESSURE CONTROLLER
What if you can get Constant Pressure using your existing submersible pump AND ...
... what if we included a FREE 2-YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY on your existing submersible pump (including labor to replace it if the pump fails within a TWO YEAR period), no matter what brand pump you have and no matter how many years your submersible pump has been in use?
THAT'S THE OFFER WE ARE MAKING!
CALL US TODAY FOR DETAILS ON THE ADVANTAGES OF CONSTANT PRESSURE, AND FIND OUT IF YOU QUALIFY FOR THIS SPECIAL OFFER!
- NEMA 3R Enclosure: Rainproof, outdoor rated enclosure.
- Current Limit Selector Switch: Rotary switch to set current limit to match motor Service Factor Amps (SFA).
- Dry Well Sensitivity Switch: Choice of low or high sensitivity.
- Pressure Drop: Choose a 5 or 20 PSI pressure drop for re- starts.
- Low Pressure Cut-Off: Set on or off depending on application.
- Constant Pressure: Provides consistent pressure even as flow requirements vary.
- Controller acts as a pump protection device and troubleshooting device. Flashing lights indicate system faults.
- Standard pressure sensor cable is 10' long. Optional lengths of 25', 50', 100', 150' and 200' are available.
- Integrated output motor filter protects the motor from voltage spikes and limits electrical interfer- ence with devices such as portable telephones, radios, televisions and garage door openers.
- Cooling Fan: Allows operation in ambient temperatures up to 122_F.
- Unit Weight: 19 lbs.
- Packaged Weight: 23 lbs.
- Pressure Set point adjustable from 20 - 85 psi using the standard 100 psi transducer.